5-2.
That's right, the girls have to wait a bit longer to catch up...
it
is
a
BOY!!!!
I'm still in shock... I really thought I was pregnant with a girl... (And I'll have you know, it's the first time I've been wrong :-) I never pictured myself as the mom to so much testosterone... After all, I'm all about pink and hair bows... but God has different plans for this crazy family of ours. And as Eric said, "we're just getting this whole boy thing down, why stop now?"
And all Becca can say is, "that's just so silly mommy... I thought you had a girl in that big fat tumma of yours..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Too funny! Congrats on your boy. I have a friend with 7 boys and 3 girls...they are working on evening it out:)
WOW! COngrats!!!!!!! Can't wait to see that big fat tumma. :-)
Wow I am surprised. For some reason I had a gut feeling you were having a girl! William will have a buddy to run around with.
Congratulations Dianna! God sure does know what he is doing and a house full of boys will be fun! Think of all of the daughters-in-law :)
You are richly blessed!!!! Praise HIM for this fine son!!!
PS> your daughter is hilarious!
Well, the Vander Wall's are H.A.P.P.Y. to hear it- the more quality men the better :)
Congratulations! I enjoy checking your blog every once in a while. Thanks for the wisdom and updates. I hope you all are doing well. God's blessings on your family!
Post a Comment