Thursday, November 12, 2009

More pictures...

Our families are so far away from us and it will be a while before they meet little Benaiah, so I wanted to post some more pictures especially for them... We can't wait for you all to meet him in person!

This is his "mom, will you please stop taking pictures so I can go back to sleep" look...

I just love the way he pulls his feet under and sticks his little bum up. :-)


Yes, he likes to sleep...

especially during the day...


So precious!
I hope to get some pictures up soon of all of the kids with little Benaiah. They love him so much; it's fun to see!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Absolutely scrumptious!

happygeek said...

There's something quite delicious about a sleeping newborn.

Amber said...

Awwwww! He is such a dear!

Tabitha said...

Congratulations! Benaiah is so sweet!

Elizabeth P said...

Congratulations on the birth of Benaiah, and it's 7 letters, isn't it? :-)
God has blessed you abundantly, and your family have been such a testimony of His love and goodness. Praise God!